We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may also update and amend the Website from time to time, and we will try to give you reasonable notice of any significant changes. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Every effort made to keep Let's Sanitise up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use.
You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you are a business user, please note we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. Whether you are a consumer or a business user, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
Let's Sanitise contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
3. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, the browser you use to access the internet, operating system and device you viewed the Website on.
5. Information about your visit, such as length of visits to individual pages, services you viewed or searched for. If we work closely with any third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies), we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a user's request. What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. For internal record keeping.
2. To improve our products and services. Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at the user's own risk.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and you are responsible for using your virus software protection Links to other websites Let's Sanitise may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are for information purposes only, and we are not responsible or liable for any content on any sites which we link to. Furthermore, once you have used these links to leave the Website, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern these sites.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from the use of such third party websites. Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: 1. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so, or you permit us to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information contained on you, please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Website and its content is the copyright of Let's Sanitise. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: 1. You may print, or download to a local hard drive, and extract for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.