Terms of service
Terms and Conditions for Let’s Sanitise Shop
1. Definitions Buyer the person who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the Seller. Hirer the person or company who hires goods from the Seller. Conditions the terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller. Goods the articles which the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller. Price the Price for the Goods, excluding VAT and any carriage and packaging. Seller location, unit 4, 41/43 Roebuck Road, Hainault Industrial Estate, Ilford Essex, IG6 3TU
2. Conditions These Conditions shall form the basis of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer concerning the sale of Goods, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including the Buyer’s standard conditions of purchase or any other circumstances which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order or confirmation of order or any other document. All others for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods from the Seller according to these Conditions. Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions. These Conditions may not be varied except by the written agreement of Let’s Sanitise, the Seller.
3. Price The Price shall be the Price stated on the Seller’s confirmation of the order. Where no cost has been confirmed, then the Price shall be the published price list or online price list at the time of the confirmation of the order. The Price is exclusive of VAT on the store which shall be due at the rate in force on the date of the Seller’s invoice or at the Checkout.
4. Payment and Interest Payment of the Price and VAT shall be due before production and dispatch of the product, display or graphics, unless agreed prior. The Seller reserves the right to withhold production and delivery until payment terms have been met. The Buyer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counterclaim against invoices submitted by the Seller.
5. Goods The quantity and description of the Goods shall be as set out in the Seller’s confirmation of the order. The Seller may make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to comply with any applicable safety or statutory requirements or which do not naturally affect the quality or fitness for the purpose of the Goods.
6. Cancellation Policy Due to the nature of the type of products produced and sold, cancellation or refunds for products already entered into the printing stage are not possible. The submission of the order form or any other written confirmation of order constitutes a written and binding agreement. Cancellation of this agreement by the Buyer at any stage before the printing stage will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total order value. Cancellation of this agreement by the Buyer once products have entered the print stage will be required to pay the order value in full.
7. Warranties The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Seller in the confirmation of the order. Except where the Buyer is dealing as a consumer (as defined in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all other warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for purpose, quality or condition of the Goods are excluded. We offer one year warranty on our units and the dispensers. Portable products that feature in our online shop may come with a manufacturers hardware warranty. The details of which will be listed in the specification tab of the individual product listing. Printed graphics do not come with a warranty.
8. Proofs As standard, we do not supply proofs of printed goods before production accepts in the case where our in-house Graphic Designer has created the artwork. If you require a 2D proof to be created before creation, we can supply a single graphic mock-up FOC. If you need tests please be aware that our lead times will not begin until the proof has been created and signed-off. Depending on workload, proofs may take up to 24 hours to turnaround. We can supply 3D proofs or mock-ups of your artwork on display at an additional cost.
9. Artwork checks The Seller will check the artwork for sizing to ensure it has complied with the product graphic template. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to insure their artwork content is correct, and the Seller does not accept any liability for errors within the artwork supplied. The Seller shall advise the Buyer at the earliest opportunity if their artwork does not conform with the graphic template.
10. Liability , The Seller, gives no warranties or guarantees or makes any representations as to the fitness for a particular purpose of any completed work the subject of a Buyer’s order and all other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, whether express or implied, oral or in writing, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, are at this moment excluded.
11. Full Colour Printing All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on Buyer’s work. Still, variation is inherent in the print process. It is understood and accepted as reasonable that, the Seller shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in colour or texture between the Buyer’s photograph, transparency, proof, electronic graphic file, previously printed matter (whether published by the Seller or other party) or any other materials supplied by the customer and the written article the subject of the Buyer’s order. All units are supplied with powder coat finish and come white or black as standard. The Seller may need assistance with graphics to ensure colour and logo are correct. It is understood and accepted as reasonable that, the Seller shall not be required to guarantee an exact match to previously printed matter (whether published by the Seller or other party). Printed graphics that have a fault and may have been missed by our design teams should be reported to the Seller within 48 hours of delivery and before use. Where it is established that there has been a fault in the printing process this has been reported to the Seller before use of the graphics; suitable replacements printed the Seller within a reasonable timeframe will supply graphics. We will endeavour to replace faulty graphics before your event date, but cannot guarantee to do so.
12. Delivery of the Goods Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods on the day notified by the Seller for delivery. The Seller undertakes to use its reasonable endeavours to dispatch the Goods within the lead time as stated on the website, by email or phone but does not guarantee to do so. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract. The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage whether arising directly or indirectly from the late delivery or short delivery of the Goods. If quick delivery does take place, the Buyer undertakes not to reject the Goods but to accept the Goods delivered as part performance of the contract. If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the agreed delivery date or, if no specific delivery date has been accepted, when the Goods are ready for dispatch, the Seller shall be entitled to store and insure the Goods and to charge the Buyer the reasonable costs of so doing.
13. Acceptance of the Goods , The Buyer, shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods 48 hours after delivery to the Buyer. The Buyer shall carry out a thorough inspection of the Goods within 48 hours of delivery and shall give written notification to the Seller within five working days of delivery of the Goods of any defects which a reasonable examination would have revealed. Where the Buyer has accepted or has been deemed to have accepted, the Goods the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are not following the contract.
14. Title and Risk Risk shall pass on delivery of the Goods to the Buyer’s address. Notwithstanding the earlier passing of risk, title in the Goods shall remain with the Seller and shall not pass to Buyer until the amount due under the invoice for them (including interest and costs) has been paid in full. Until title passes, the Buyer shall hold the Goods as bailee for the Seller and shall store or mark them so that they can at all times be identified as the property of the Seller. The Seller may at any time before title passes and without any liability to the Buyer: Repossess and dismantle and use or sell all or any of the Goods and by doing so terminate the Buyer’s right to use, sell or otherwise deal in them; and For that purpose (or determining what if any Goods are held by the Buyer and inspecting them) enter any premises of or occupied by the Buyer. The Seller may maintain an action for the Price of any Goods notwithstanding that title in them has not passed to the Buyer.
15. Design Copyright Let’s Sanitise own the exclusive copyright of our product bases and any custom displays and artwork designs that are created by our design team. No other company is permitted to replicate or imitate the models of the units or commission the production of the designs we have created without our explicit permission (in writing). If you request our design team to create a plan, which you would then like to have produced elsewhere, please contact us for permission to use our design.